Steel Drum Production Machines
30 Years of Experience
Izvar is not only an industrial packaging supplier, we are also steel drum machine manufacturer. For over 30 years, we have been manufacturing drums with our own machines that we engineered and built. With our continuous research and development activities, we have been designing, manufacturing various steel drum manufacturing machinery, equipment and drum production lines to serve our customers’ needs and demands.
We understand your needs
Apart from being one-stop steel drum manufacturing machinery provider and being able to establish turn-key steel drum production lines, one of our main advantages is, being a steel drum manufacturer ourselves, we are knowledgeable about potential production, commercial holdbacks or potential growth areas our customers may face, therefore we provide guidance and insight to our steel drum machinery customers about the trends, requirements, suppliers in the steel drum market and develop solutions accordingly.
We are ready to provide 60-600 drums/hour automatic drum making lines, machine, machinery, equipment, as following;
- Steel Drum Production lines capable of manufacturing Tight-Head (216,5 lt.) and Open-Top (213 lt.) Steel Drums. (55 US Gallon Standard Steel Drums)
- Small drum (Intermediate drum) Production lines capable of manufacturing drums between 20 lt. and 60 lt.
- Conical Steel Drum Production lines. (175 lt, 194 lt and 220 lt.)
- Conical Small (Intermediate) Steel Drums Production lines. (20 lt, 40 lt. and 60 lt.)
- Reconditioned Drum Lines, machines, equipment.
- Fiber Drum Manufacturing Lines, Fiber Drum Machines, Equipment.
According to availability, we may have used steel drum machines as well.
Please contact for all inquiries related to steel drum machinery
Typical Steel Drum Manufacturing Process include,
Automatic Steel Drum Sheet - Cut to length line
Complete line with decoiler, straightener, cutter for desired length and stacker
Automatic Steel Drum Ends Manufacturing Line
Fully automatic steel drum ends blanking and drawing lines either from coil or sheets.
Automatic Steel Drum Continuous Steel Drum Seam Welder
Automatic Continuous Steel Drum Seam Welder with sheet destacking and roll forming
Automatic Steel Drum Body Production Line
Automatic Steel Drum Body Production Line with flanger, beader, corrugation, seaming, testing operations.
Automatic Steel Drum Finishing Line
Painting, Lacquering, Drying Oven, Printing Machines